- There are several awards presented annually by the chapter. They include:
Nominations should include:
- A nominations letter, in business format, which provide explicit examples for the necessary criteria specified in the award descriptions.
- Two supporting letters, in business format, which provide general examples or supporting information of criteria specified in the award descriptions.
- Contact information for the potential recipient of any award and of the nominating party.
- More information is encouraged and may be appropriate depending on the award and circumstances.