To recognize continuing significant professional contributions to the aquatic and fisheries resources in Nebraska.
- Substantial or long term contributions to fisheries and aquatic resources.
Specifications and Limitations:
- Several awards may be given each year as warranted by the nominations.
- An individual is limited to one distinguished service award per year.
- Only Nebraska Chapter AFS members in good standing can are eligible for this award
- Only Nebraska Chapter AFS members in good standing can make nominations.
Past Distinguished Service Award Recipients
2015 – Ken Bazata
2011 – Gerald Ryschon
2005 – Darrell E. Feit
2000 – Gerald Mestl
1997 – Larry Zadina, Randy Winter, Steve Satra
1992 – Ken Bazata
1990 – Richard S. Holland
1989 – Gene Miller, Stan Moberly, Terry Maret
1988 – Charles “Dudley” Blank, Glen R. Foster, Larry Hutchinson